Glamping Windsurfing Centre at Arena One 99 Glamping
The glamping windsurfing centre at Arena One 99 caters to beginners and professionals alike. Dalen Geromella, who owns the place, is a winner of the Adria and Croatian Cup in slalom – so you know you are in good hands. Besides being tons of fun, windsurfing fosters great benefits.
- This water sport blends sailing and surfing into a harmonious pastime that appeals to all ages.
- It is environmentally friendly.
- You become one with the wind, the waves, and the sea.
- You achieve complete mindfulness of your body.
- With this sport you strengthen your core muscles and your balance.
- Beginners will enjoy the sporting test too: it’s challenging to master the board.
- It’s a serious workout for your heart. It’s a workout for your entire body.
- It’s fun and relaxing. It never gets old.
- You feel those pesky calories melting but you only burn 200 calories every hour.
- Each windsurfing experience is as unique as the breeze.
- The mistral, the burin, the pulenat,the levanat, and the bora are your friends when you go windsurfing at Arena One 99.
- Windsurfing is for everyone short of children under 30 kg and people who cannot swim.
- It’s a social sport: either you are alone or in company, windsurfing is always fun.
Besides our yoga deck, windsurfing is the top glamping pastime at Arena One 99. Whether you are a beginner or an expert, Dalen Geromella will have the right windsurfing class for you.